The ALLOY System is a two part system made up of ALLOYSolv, a solvent component, and ALLOYSalt-L an alkaline liquid, designed to strip paint and other contaminants from metals. It is formulated to remove organic soils, and paint from either ferrous or non ferrous metals. The ALLOY System is designed for use in spray washing agitated immersion cleaning units, static tanks or ultrasonic equipment. The ALLOY System can be a drop-in replacement for methylene chloride strippers in some applications, only requiring the addition of heating. Static tanks work better if some form of agitation can be provided. Simple air agitation is often adequate or ultrasonics can be used for improved results. Features & Benefits
- Safe on aluminium and zinc - use for carburettor cleaning and other zinc diecast engine components.
- Synergistic solvent and detergent action penetrates stubborn soils and paint finishes.
- Emulsifiers assist in suspending oils within the bath and aid in preventing redeposition of oils/paint onto work surface.
- Paint residues easily filtered.
- Drop in replacement for methylene chloride.
- Carburettor cleaning with ultrasonic agitation or immersion
- Replacement for methylene chloride paint strippers when reconditioning auto parts
- Ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning
Kleentek's ALLOY System is a two-part chemical application formulated to remove organic soils, and paint from either ferrous or non ferrous metals.