Electro is a water-based electronic cleaning solvent specifically designed to remove the need for CFC-based solvents without any detrimental side effects. Electro dissolves organic residues (grease, flux, etc.) and ionic material keeping this dirt in solution. Due to the formulation of Electro cleaning also occurs underneath Surface Mount Devices (SMDs) and is complete in approximately 3 minutes (with agitation). Electro absorbs very high levels of flux residues before cleaning efficiency decreases. The first stage can use any form of agitation providing it does not damage the PCB or creates a foam. Electro is designed to work efficiently at ambient temperature (10ºC - 30ºC), but temperatures of up to 45ºC may be employed if necessary.
- Contains NO CFCs - 100% Ozone Friendly
- Far more cost effective than traditional CFC and JCFC cleaning solvents
- Biodegradable in 10days @ concentration in the sewage system
- Works at ambient temperatures, thus saving electricity
- Lower toxicity than CFC-based solvents
- Excellent material compatibility
- Exceptional flux take-up ensures minimum water usage
Electro is a water-based electronic cleaning solvent specifically designed to dissolve organic residues, such as grease and flux, from electronic PCBs.